Bellman Domino Pro With Neckloop And Earbuds
Manufactured by Bellman & Symfon
No rating(s) or comment(s) yet. Be the first to
rate or comment on this product.
Priced from £625
Wireless conversation amplifier. Neck loop version required for use with hearing aid.
- volume and tone control, volume can be adjusted separately for each ear
- omni-directional and uni-directional microphones in both the receiver and transmitter
- operating frequency can be used anywhere in the world
- coded transmission for confidentiality
- internally suspended microphone to cut handling noise
- available as mono or stereo
- up to eight receivers can be used with a transmitter
- built-in rechargeable battery, 8-12 hours use from 2,5 hours charge
- operating range up to 25m inside and 150m outside
- includes receiver, transmitter, neckloop, earbuds, separate external microphone with clip, lead for use with television, stereo or MP3 player, travel case, USB charger, four mains adaptors including UK, US, European
- lanyard, belt clip
|Comes with headphones (H); stetoclips (S); neckloop (N); earhooks (E); choice (C)||C|
|Compatible with neckloops for use with a hearing aid||Yes|
Manufacturer's contact details
Bellman & Symfon
421 32 Vastra Frolunda
Where can I buy this product?
If you would like to buy this item or need any further information, please contact one of the national suppliers listed below. We list all UK national suppliers that have told us they sell this item.
If you are a national supplier who is not listed please read our FAQs to find out how to add your company. If you are listed and need to update your details please read how to update your listing.
National supplier (Explain)
Last checked: 04 August 2015
Mail order available
Online shop available
19-23 Featherstone Street
Supplier details last checked:
Action on Hearing Loss 's name for this product is Bellman Domino Pro With Neckloop And Earbuds
04 August 2015,
Next check due:
Their product code is: L383
Unconfirmed national suppliers (Explain)
The following suppliers have not updated their product details for over two years. We list the last price they entered but provide less information on them. These records will be removed after three years. They can update their records using our self-service system.
If you are one of the suppliers listed here, and don't know how to update your product information please contact our Data Services team to find out how to update your information.