If you require assistance with remembering to take pills there are a variety of products available.
- 'Dosett' type boxes that you fill yourself, or with assistance from family and carers. These have seperate compartments for days of the week and / or times of day such as morning, afternoon and evening.
- Medication storage boxes with alarms, this range of pill boxes use flashing lights, alarms or vibration to prompt you to take your medication.
- Dispensing pill boxes that use a mechanism that will physically move the pill compartments so that you are offered the correct pills at the correct time.
- You could use a watch or clock that allows you to set multiple daily alarms to remind you when your medication is due. You may wish to use this in combination with a dosett box to help organise your pills.
- Telecare enabled pill dispensers